Q : Who are you?
I am Loris Lo Russo.
Q : What do you currently do?
I am the owner and Managing Director of LL Investment & Consulting.
LL Investment & Consulting is involved in several projects like the development and the launch of a premium clothing brand mid-June and a mobile application in January 2018.
On the Consulting side, we offer business development and sales trainings for Swiss and European small and medium companies, like cold calling training, tailored CRM systems and web and social media strategies.
Q : How old were you when you started to be an Enterprising Teenager?
I was 14 when I started my first « own business » and I started to make money.
Q : What were you doing as an Enterprising Teenager?
My first business was about selling movies to my friends and in other schools around mine.
Q : Who helped you the most when you were a teenager, and what did they do for you?
My family and especially my father! He never told me “it’s a bad idea”.
He always challenged me as I can understand by myself whether an idea can be developed successfully. He always pushed me to have a positive attitude, even if my idea failed because failure is the greatest source of teachings if you are able to think positively about it.
The naysayers also helped me a lot because as Arnold Schwarzenegger said: “How many times have you heard that you can’t do this or that, or that it has never been done before? I love it when someone says that no one has ever done this before, because then when I do it that means that I’m the first one to have done it. So pay no attention to the people who say it can’t be done!” I always used the naysayers as fuel for my motivation!
Q : What advice would you give to a teenager who wants to start a small business activity?
My personal 13 tips for being an enterprising teenager are:
1. Failure is life’s greatest teacher! “Great success depends on great risk”
2. Focus your mind on your desired goals
3. Be proud of who you are!
4. Always maintain a positive attitude!
5. Every step in your project will be a goal, achieve them one by one
6. Don’t try to make it for the money but for the passion as passion will motivate you to wake up every morning! Money will follow eventually.
7. Do sports regularly, so your mind can stay fresh and it will fill you up with self-confidence
8. Seek out small victories, they will boost your confidence
9. Get out of your comfort zone! (except with your family)
10. Be curious about things and persons, as they always know something you can learn!
11. Give and expect nothing in return…..Everything will come for you on time if you help other people to success!
12. Embrace change!
13. ASK… ASK AND ASK
Q : What is the biggest regret you have from when you were a teenager?
Regret is not a word in my vocabulary and I believe it is not compatible with a positive mindset! So no regret whatsoever!
Q : How can we follow you on social media?
Here is the info to follow Loris :