Entrepreneur is becoming a big word. Everybody wants to be one. Everybody claims to be one. And we even see people arguing about the difference between entrepreneur and business owner…
But does it really matters?
At Biz4Teens, we don’t think so… Our objective is first and foremost to build enterprising teenagers!
We want to help teenagers acquire the right mindset and useful techniques. So later, if they want, they can become entrepreneurs. We believe being “enterprising” is the first step towards becoming an entrepreneur. And we help teenagers do so, simply by doing…
In this article published recently on Inc.com, Martin Zwilling, active business advisor and angel investor, shared his views after talking to a young entrepreneur aged 7. He wrote:
1) Experience is a better teacher than any school lecture
2) A blockbuster idea is not required, execution is key
3) Bringing corporate sponsors on-board can help reduce costs
4) Young entrepreneurs don’t know “it’s not possible”
5) Pivots happen early and quick, and often they don’t notice
6) Talking to people about projects help, don’t be afraid
7) Parents and mentors can also learn from the process
His findings support very much our vision. They show case what teenagers can expect to learn from taking part in our programme and execute a small-business idea.
So, if you too want to benefit from these important learnings, join our programme. We are running a free trial version so you can see for yourself. Come and join us, we are building enterprising teenagers!
Here is the link to Martin Zwilling’s article: