Biz4teens offers teenagers a first hands-on experience at creating and running their own small business.
We believe that what teenagers most need is not so much the right idea, but rather the right methodology. Having the right methodology to follow allows them to avoid mistakes that others have done before. It means that even a relative average idea can be turned into a success, because they can execute it flawlessly.
We also believe that following a methodology can help teenagers learn the right habits. It can teach them why and how to do things right first time. These are important principles that underpin success, as they reduce chances for mistakes. Errors are costly to fix, so it is always better to avoid them in the first place, or, if you can not prevent them, to seek to identify and fix them as early as possible.
We share this article which presents 7 ideas for teenagers:
1. Lawn Store: find things in your bedroom you want to sell and organise a yard sale
2. Local Newspaper: create a local newspaper and sell advertisement in it to local businesses
3. Niche Blog: create a blog on real estate news with sponsorship from local real estate agents
4. Consulting Business: help local businesses with ideas to increase sales
5. Blogmaster: create and run a successful blog about their passion and teach other teens to do the same
6. Write a Book: it needs to focus on a “hot topic” like business ideas for teens and sell it via google ads
7. Stocks Picking: build a diversified portfolio of stocks
You might find these ideas a bit loony and you might be right… We offer additional and more inspirational ideas with our application. So join our free trial to find out more!
Start your own exciting small business today!