At Biz4Teens we believe that teenagers should be given opportunities to create and develop a small business as early as possible. Starting early will give teenagers the confidence to continue with bigger things later. Learning from their early mistakes, they will succeed faster and reach higher goals.
This article tells us about 12 teenagers who understand business and how to make money.never thought they could not do it. They started with a mindset of “how can I?”. Their story shows that provided you have this mindset, you can start and become extremely successful, even if you are young.
Each of these 12 teenagers has an important piece of advice for you:
1. Find a way to offer something people already buy for a lower price
2. Do something and do it well
3. With persistence, you can make it happen
4. If you do something well, you might as well do it big
5. Look for a popular trend and do it yourself
6. If you decide to start a business, keep growing and expanding
7. Be proactive, find a need and fill it
8. Follow your passion and merge it with doing what you do really well
9. You can’t do it all on your own, so build a strong team to help you
10. If you create something good enough, success will come fast
11. Age doesn’t have to hold you back
12. Success and money are great tools for many things, but don’t forget to give back